Level I – 200 hours/20 days
DIPLOMA in YOGA – Teacher Training Course (DY-TTC)
-Revision and deeper study of the relationship between the 4 bodies and 7 chakras:
1) Physical body: the connection between Mooladhara and Sahasrara chakras (bring balance to the physical body)
2) Prana body: the connection between Swadisthana and Agya chakras (emotional balance and clear vision)
3) Mental body: the connection between Manipura and Vishuddi chakras (mental clarity, guidance and wisdom)
4) Psychic body: the connection between lower Anahata and higher Anahata chakras (enter into contact with the higher Self)
-Theoretical study of the benefits of all 4 Transformational Yoga sets of Asanas through the five channels of Prana and basic yogic anatomy principles (Physical, Prana, Mental and Psychic benefits)
-Focus on Mental body -> The different dimensions of the Mind: Physical Mind
-Introduction to Bandhas
-Diet and lifestyle for Yoga Teachers:
– Teaching methods:
– Still and Dynamic Prana meditation principles
– Asana and adjustment techniques (hands on / hands off)
– Physical and Prana still and dynamic meditation
– Introduction to Physical and Prana Yoga Nidra
– Teaching practice of all 4 Transformational sets of Asanas
Level II – 500 hours/30 days
ADVANCED DIPLOMA in YOGA – Teacher Training Course (DY-TTC)
-The Physical, Prana, Mental and Psychic dimensions of all 4 bodies (detailed study)
– The 5th body: Spiritual Body
-Introduction to Transformational Integral Kundalini basic system
-Introduction to Tantra Yoga system
-Yoga for specific audiences:
-Teaching methods: design a class for specific audiences and purposes
-Theoretical study of adaptations and variations (advanced level) of all four Transformational sets of Asanas.
-Basic introduction to Yoga Therapy: understand the bodies’ energy circulation mechanisms to cure and prevent various ailments.
– TIME System of meditation: Still and Dynamic Physical, Prana, Mental, Psychic meditation.
– Teaching practice of all 4 Transformational sets of Asanas with adaptation and variations of all postures.
– Transformational Integral Meditation Education system (TIME) Still and Dynamic
– Introduction to Partner Yoga
*TIME: Transformational Integral Meditation Education
Level III – 500 hours/30 days
(prerequisite: 3 years of experience as Yoga teacher)
GRANDMASTER in YOGA – Teacher Training Course (GMY-TTC)
– Comparative study of different traditions of meditation:
– Transformational Yoga Therapy: in depth study and understanding of the bodily energy mechanisms to prevent and cure various ailments and diseases.
Detailed study of :
– General and therapeutic Yoga Nidra: in depth study and practice of Physical body, Prana body, Mental body and Psychic body Yog Nidra.
– Transformational Integral Kundalini advanced system
– Introduction to Tantra Yoga system
– TIME System of meditation: Still and Dynamic (all 4 bodies)