Marina Semenova - the organizer of the school and teacher of yoga, "Patanjali"in St. Petersburg, Russia. Conducts training of trainers in hatha yoga. In 2004 she studied at the Sivananda Ashram, (Neyyar Dam, Kerala, India), in the Morarji Desai Institute of Yoga (New Delhi, India), was a personal training with Guru B.M.Singh (Delhi Institute of Yoga, India). In 2007 she graduated fizikal university.
• Specialist physiotherapy exercises for posture disorders and scoliosis, this experience helps to build a well-lesson on yoga-therapy.
• A certified teacher of Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga, studied at the School of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois (Mysore), B.N.S.Ayengara (Mysore). B.K.S.Ayengara (Pune).
• Certified instructor in bihar scool of yoga
• Passed a course in the All India Yoga Vidya Pranic Healing Foundations Trust, certified level 1 and 2 (possibly training).
Teaches Hatha yoga since 2003.
• Organize outreach trainings, workshops, yoga tours.
• To conduct consultations and private lessons for Yoga therapy.
• To conduct certification courses for hatha yoga, pranayama and yoga therapies.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Petersburg Sevastyanova 14-52
school name - Patanjali Yoga school